And dear friends, that is why I don't do random friendships on Facebook.

Seriously, is there any decent guy left?

“Bitch, I am old and mature enough to talk about sex. Not that I like to talk about sex, I can talk about sex I am fucking 23 you dumb whore. It’s just I don’t want to, especially with a random guy like you. Don’t think I am old-fashioned if I think sex should be in the second, third or fourth place.

I think sex is good, sex is something we human being need in our life. Sex can be romantic, or kinky it depends on how we want it to be. Sex can be meaningful, as well as meaningless it depends on the purpose for you to have it in the first place.

But dude, I still believe in my religion. Please. You talked like you’re some sort of person who doesn’t believe God exists. Come on. So what if I don’t want sex to happen before I get married? Is it considered unethical or something? Just because you look at me as if I am the greatest bitch in my era, you see me as one cheap slut you can like drag me to a corner and nail me like a motherfucker?

And I still cannot believe, of all girls, me, with flat boobs and tons of fat? You must be really desperate.

But yes, it’s not saying of mine that you can do that to other girls. That’s not cool. Sex before marriage is not cool, for fuck sake, neither dirty talking to a stranger.

Try masturbation, I heard it’s good.

At least until you found the right one to put a ring on her finger. Lame, I know, but somehow, losing your virginity before you get married, it’s not something you should be proud of.”



Talking scumbag’s loss of self-respect.

No comments: