Tick Tock

Got a text message a week ago, from someone, that I adore obviously.


She said something nice, something I wanted to hear from other people (not to say other people don't support me, they somehow know what's best from me, in this case particularly), something I hope for at this moment, and something I dream for quite a long time (months are counted).


Got another text message from her, few days ago, just to make sure I am okay.


She's been with me since we're born. Even if she said good stuff just to make me feel okay, I still value it because that's her job, to comfort me whenever I feel sad, frustrated, angry or even happy.


But Cousin,
This is different, this is super different.
You did count how many of these things that I'd ever succeed with, didn't you?
None.
And this is damn way shittier compared to others.




I am glad it's almost over.
But should you know,
it rewinds.

No comments: