Random, just random.

  1. McCann is prolonging the contract until end of this year so they have another 3 months to evaluate before making me their permanent staff. That's one good thing, I believe.
  2. Convocation, this Ahad. Apart from hoping that I don't go tergolek on stage, I don't feel really excited. Half of me, yes, because five years wasted were really worth it. Another half just can't stop wondering how worse could the 'awkwardness' be. A small part of it is still hoping for certain people to fly back to Malaysia just to be there, then it would be really meaningful.
  3. Met half of The Crazies just now after 2 days spending time with Puan Shikin. It was a good laugh. And we're planning to travel next year. Koh Samui perhaps. Please, I need to go to new places.
  4. I've changed my mind already, life is not about making choices. Life is actually about living the hell you're in whether you like it or not. So much talking about skepticism.
  5. I am in need to get away from things I am used to. I need to see more new people without abandoning people I already knew. I need to make some little changes, like getting my hair dyed, or my body parts pierced, or taking guitar lessons. Stuff like that.
  6. I really hope for certain things to be fixed up.
  7. People said, they can't no longer read me these days. People asked, why am I so emotional with my FB statuses now. People claimed, I look so terribly fucked up they even afraid to talk to me. Tell me people, what makes me so damn difficultly different now because I myself don't know why.
  8. Inside here, there is a massive mess. Keeping things inside your heart without being able to spit it out is damn frustrating. Knocking your head ten times on your wall is wayyy easier than this. But yes, I can't do anything about it. Things that I am scared of are happening, I must say.
  9. I really need a new phone. Mine is like, "Okay, ini boleh jadi penyendal pintu." Been eye-ing on Storm, or iPhone 4. But surely will end up buying phone like 3310 or something like that. No, I ain't no tech-savvy. Pfft.
  10. Right now, Rudy is on my keyboard.

No comments: