Berat badan.

Two days ago, went to Celebrity fitness to teman Sheima to do her session. One consultant came to me and talked about craps of getting healthier and fitter by joining their course without having to spend a lot of money on it. And bla bla bla, suddenly he said, "actually Miss, you need to lose weight," and looked at me upside down.


Ooh, nice score man. You've ruined my day.

The thing is, I can lose weight, or even my everything if I want to. You can even ask my friends how I've lost it like sand blew by the wind when I was on diet. 10 fucking kilos in 3 weeks, I bet you can't do that to yourfuckingself, Mister.

No, I don't believe in diet anymore. Or even exercise shits. I am good on my own. You can say anything about health and chance to wear nice clothes skinny people are wearing these days. But, I am so ignorant, and people knew it. I might die because of anything else other than my health problems, and I can walk naked to my office if I don't have anything nice to wear.


I am making my own way to live, Mister. Thank you for your effort.

No comments: