Ha, kawen lah kau!

Just got back from cousin's house just now, attending her 'merisik' ceremony. So got 'makan makan' with big family the night before and I was asked to give a speech on behalf of Amran and Aminah's family. Ceh, terketar-ketar nak cakap.




Hung out with my cousin Ain most of the time. And we talked mostly about her getting married. She's only 24. Aku jadi paranoid. Haha.


The big day will be on April 30th, 2011.



Sebenarnya, gila babi susah nak kahwin. Banyak hal nak kena fikir. Aku pulak yang naik semak otak.






Glad to think that marriage is no longer under my top priorities at least for 4 to 5 years to come.




But I believe, the time approximation will change eventually. Maybe longer, maybe sooner. Depends on the situation whether I am going to meet the 'Mister' or not.








The exciting part is, both of Lye and I are going to be the wedding planner. Big yeay!



Ain's mom is trying to match me with her Guru Mengaji. Still studying.



UIA.





Whaddefek aku punya Tilawah pun dah repeat berapa kali tak lepas lepas.


Tak beragak.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh aku harap ustaz rahim jusoh.. memang tak dapat nafkah batin lah kau.