TQS2000M

One candidate was asked to come back later when he already hafal the surahs. And I only managed to get 5 over 20 because I wasn't given that chance. I mean it is not my fault because I asked people in deputy dean's office before if the memorization is included in the resit examination and they said NO. At least if they said yes, at the very least, I must have myself prepared for that. Biasness and carelessness, thank you.

The way the examiner, yeah, the Ustaz looked at me as if I am a pagan. As if I can't read the Quran at all. As if I have no religious basic at all. Yes, I admit, I can't recite the Quran perfectly, but not to the extend where I don't know how those huruf sound, where should I put the nasalization in my reading and all that.

Looking at the bright side, failing this is good because yeah you know why. But in my condition, I am jobless, penniless because of this. And I can't afford to waste another two months, and money to pay the fee. Please God, I am talking to you, let me pass this subject.

I still cannot believe how stressful Tilawah AlQuran can be. It is supposed to be fun, kan?

I am frustrated, to the core.

No comments: