my kucings can be another distraction, kan?

I had funny conversation with Miss Psychologist last night. From Home Alone, to serious mode, to Maria Ozawa, we talked about things and this girl, she calms people very very fast. It takes me only a blink of eyes to realize that I should not worry or even care about things that are happening around me.

Yeah, it is about distraction.

When you're about to enter the valley of confusion, or the valley of what-the-hell-is-happening-here-I-don't-understand?, do find something else that can distract yourself from messing your head.

At least, at this moment, it works for me as I hell cannot handle any conflict, whether it is between me and other people, or between me and myself.


So, okay, I am taking all positively now, because life is about making choices, my favorite quote there.




People don't please you all the time. So do the same.




Saw something interesting this morning, so I am going to let my blog open, again. Heh heh heh.
And oh, Apis Jamal and Jijan Buddin are getting crazierrrrrrrrrr, I cant even handle them, they are so degil degil degil.

No comments: