mistakes

"We can predict the probability, but never know the outcome."- Sheima, 0416 hours


Not saying that I disagree with this, because the quote had things to do with our conversation. But in MY condition, probability hurts more than the outcome itself. It is how my mind play the game. I didn't say I can foresee my future, it is just, yeah, you know, experience-based things.


You see, I am attached to mistakes, I cant simply decide. It takes a lot for me to put risk on something I know might slit my throat in the end. I am afraid of losing, though I am fine being alone.


And I hate trying. People can say life is not adventurous if you just sit and just watch while other people choose. But the thing is, I cant choose. Because I know myself, I never blame fate, I blame me, for being so yakin to have something that I cant afford. So that is why I'd rather avoid trying, because it is useless.




but looking at another quote,

"Celaka lah kamu kalau hari ini lebih buruk dari hari semalam."

Sumpah makan dalam.




And YOU, haih.