the power of words.

I hate to confront people as much as I love to talk.

And love to have discussions with my friends. As I grew older, I thought this maybe due to environmental changes and occurrence of dramas around me.

We talk about things, about what should we change in our life, what makes people turned to be like this or like that, about what is rational what is not.

Basically its a process of learning because we've got to know what is best for us, because other people are our mirror and reflection, they don't decide things for us, they lead us to decide.

But I hate confrontation.

Like you know what.

Heh. For example, confronting people you love the most, to tell him or her that you have to go far from him/her for because you can't hold the pain any longer as you can't never see him/her happy with your ex.

And as much as confession. For example, telling people that you like him/her and at the same time you know that you're going to be rejected and later ditched. Or even laughed at. Oh that is so stressful.


gurrghhhhh.

And I choose not to take risk. Pft.


dengan ini aku dedikasi kan One Way or Another by Blondie kepada mereka yang jauh di mata dekat di hati.

No comments: