life isn't hard after all.

i am less stressful than people around me, my sayangs rata-ratanya are fighting with their love problems, life problems, work problems, and etcetera. my life is only concerning about final exams, currently. however, barred status will be leased on November the third. i am so takut.

i eat like zombies, two heavy meals at night, replacing the hungriness in the daylight, because i seldom take lunch and breakfast. i cant eat like nasi goreng cina, and eat mihun goreng pulak after few hours.

soul condition: still doing okay, i don't have this leading-to-destruction crush thingy anymore. but i still fancy some people, and you know who you are, yes you. no extended feelings, but this school-girl inside me still have these fancying things, rated normally. so stand next to me, as whatever you want to be, i'll save you a seat in my heart so you can be part of my life, and watch my own kind of story.

there is a program for my university, where my friend, Kebaya Nyonya offered me to join his theater, that would be somewhere in February next year. from what i've heard, this theater will be performed in front of Menteri Kebudayaan, people from ASWARA, IB, cultural directors from other universities, Astro and people from local newspapers. yo'o je Tanah Konon Suci ni.

i so want to buy banyak banyak kain, and make my own tops, i drafted few designs, and i'll start to sew it when i come back to Batu Pahat, during semester holiday. who wants to donate some money so i can make those tops, and make my life happy?

i miss my favorite men, terribly. its been so long since i met them for the last time. this includes my little brother, last time i called, he said he miss me too, cant wait for cuti so i and he, can bully our handsome boy (Lupi the cat) together and go bundle-hunting together.



most of all, i am okay, definitely okay, but something is missing. i dont know what it is, and i dont know where to find it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.